Medical Referral Specialist
At TTEC , it feels good to make a positive difference in people's lives. Imagine it Working in a place where you'll be caring for others in a fun, family-friendly atmosphere with the chance to build a career!
Experience Helping Others...
As a TTEC Medical Referral Specialist, you would be serving a client where providing service quality and offering compassionate care is essential to their mission. As a nonprofit, independent healthcare organization, they are committed to striving to improve the health status of their community for difference makers with energy and passion like you this is the place to reach new levels of achievement.
The Healthcare Industry is full of compassionate, caring people like you, whose goal is to help others through some of the more tough times in their lives.
We will train you to be a subject matter expert in your field, so that you can provide the highest level of service to people in need. The ideal candidate for this role is one who enjoys continually adapting to a fast-paced, team-oriented, and goal driven work environment. You must be a strong communicator, respectful and professional in your consumer-facing demeanor, and be an attentive listener to resolve consumer issues effectively and efficiently.
A day in the life
- Effectively and efficiently responds to consumers, doctors and employees requesting general information and inquiring about appointment and insurance opportunities.
- Ensures compliance with all internal and external policies and regulations (including HIPAA).
- Demonstrates effective communication through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Provides a concierge level of service in all transactions. Demonstrates courtesy, active listening, and empathy in each interaction
- Confirms all caller demographic information according to client protocols.
- Documents each transaction completely and accurately. Escalates transactions when defined by protocols.
- Documents each transaction completely and accurately.
- Performs all required transaction follow through procedure(s).
- Takes initiative to stay up to date on innovative programs or services in order to respond appropriately to inquiries by attending and participating in training, and meetings as assigned.
- Accurately identifies and documents opportunities to improve policies, procedures, and data.
- Maintains positive working relationship with team members.
- Meets key performance goals established including quality and attendance.
- Associates or Bachelor degree in any field of study
- 3 years of Customer Service Experience
- One to two years of experience in a healthcare-related field (e.g., medical office, EMT, medical certifications, or hospital)
- Computer Intermediate PC, MS Windows, internet, and keyboarding skills (40 WPM, 90% accuracy, and mouse skills)
- Exceptional communication skills: through proper tone, pace, volume, grammar, and pronunciation.
- Ability to adapt and excel in a fast-paced work environment
- Demonstrated job stability
Additionally, we provide our customer experience champions like you with:
Competitive pay plus performance-based bonuses
Career advancement opportunities
Health insurance and 401(k) savings plans
Click on the Apply Now button to let us know about you. Even better, complete your application, then share this opportunity -- experience fun at work with friends!
For more information on the TTEC experience, visit http://www.ttecjobs.com/ or search #Experience TTEC throughout social media to experience the global conversation for yourself.
TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check as a condition of employment. EEO/AA/M/F/Vet/Disability
#TUSAJLocation/Division: Orlando, FL, USA Job Requisition: 02DUZ-en
Apply for Medical Referral Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly