This is a travel sales position, in bound calls and emails which focus on Scuba Dive and Adventure travel to over 40 countries.
- Experience with a GDS, preferably Amadeus, strong computer skills and the willingness to learn.
- Learn about Scuba Diving or get your dive certification.
- Travel sales experience and strong organizational, phone and math skills.
- Good computer skills in software such as Outlook, Internet
- Explorer, and an ability to learn the new systems you will work with.
- The ability to work with others and be a positive team player
- Answering inbound calls, emails and other leads; and arranging the air, land and scuba diving package.
- Travel sales to direct individuals, dive retailers, travel agents, handling all aspects for both individual and group dive and adventure travel.
- Ability to multi task and maintain on-going sales while providing service to existing clients and increase sales.
- Learn and operate within the Caradonna systems; while adhering to all company policies/procedures.
- Keep up on product line, following the Marketing departments direction on travel specials, suppliers, promotions, programs with tourism partners.
- Maintain sales goals while maintaining the Caradonna quality service standards
- Ability to quickly and repetitively handle sales leads from all sources within 24 hours of receiving the lead or less.
- Ability to accept change and work in a fast paced environment
- Other related duties as proposed or assigned by the company
Report to the Vice President
Is based on experience, once sales person has strong future business we offer a commission and draw program. Our average sales person has been here over 10 years on this program.
Other benefits include:
- Health insurance
- Life insurance
- FAM travel - once established
Contact: Qualified candidate should send an e-mail with a brief description of your capabilities and resume or experience to All inquiries are confidential.