Quality Control Inspector
A HVAC company in Orlando, FL is seeking a Quality Control Inspector.
Will conduct timely audits on received, in process and finished goods. Compile and document the daily quality production report, and assist with trouble shooting techniques, continuous improvement and any issues that may arise.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Conduct finished goods inspections at the end of the assembly line.
- Conduct In Process, First Article & Finished Goods Warehouse Auditing
- Collect, segregate and report on nonconforming material & products.
- Audit special units as required.
- Write reports and summaries on all activities.
- 3-5 years quality assurance inspection and auditing (refrigeration/electrical).
- Familiarity with inspection techniques and tools.
- Ability to read and understand basic electric diagrams and schematics.
- Ability to read and understand a bill of materials.
- Knowledge of basic operation of electrical components.
- HS Diploma or equivalent
Shift: 6:00am - 4:30pm
Salary: $15.00-$17.00 an hour
Term: Full-time to Hire