Quality Control Inspector
Precision Machine Shop located in Orlando is looking for an experienced Quality Control Inspector strong in mechanical inspection of complex machined parts. This is a fact paced and high pressure environment.
• Set up equipment as necessary and inspect machine and fabricated parts and sub-assemblies, plastics, extrusions, bar stock and others.
• Conduct dimensional and visual inspection of manufactured parts and assemblies in accordance with engineered drawings.
• Will utilize equipment including calipers, micrometers, indicators, height gages, optical comparator, etc. to measure high-precision machined parts.
• Minimum of 5 years’ experience in similar environment
• Strong knowledge of inspection tools, advanced shop mathematics and machine shop practices.
• Must have thorough knowledge of geometric tolerancing (GD&T)
• Ability to work from blueprints, sketches and verbal instructions.
• Strong computer skills.
• CMM experience operation desired.
• Must be able to work under limited supervision.
• Must be willing to work overtime.
• Must be a team player and flexible with work assignments.
Shifts: 1st Monday-Thursday 6:00am-4:30pm, Friday 6:00am-2:30pm (If Needed)
Salary: Based On Experience
Term: Fulltime to Hire