Packers - 2nd and 3rd shift
Manufacturer in Umatilla is seeking Packers.
Packer is responsible for packaging each type of product and will rotate every two hours to a different station.
Must be able to work in hot temperatures and stand for long periods of time.
Must also be able to bend, stoop, and lift up to 50lbs
• Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds
• Must be able to sit, stand and walk as necessary throughout 8 or 12-hour shift
• Must be able to push, pull, bend, reach overhead, squat and climb as necessary
• Variable temperatures throughout year. Extreme heat conditions will occur during course of shift.
• There is continuous extreme noise, hearing protection required
MUST PASS a pre-employment Drug Screen and Background Check
Shifts: 2nd (3:00-11:00) & 3rd shift (11:00-7:00) (mandatory overtime)
Salary: $10.20/$10.30 an hour (based on shift)
Term: Full Time to Hire