Manufacturer in Winter Garden is seeking Part-time Warehouse Associate
Warehouse Associate Duties:
• Fulfill and package daily orders
• Receive, count and stock items; larger shipments require operation of a forklift.
• Pack, stock, organize and rearrange products in warehouse.
• Sweep, dust, mop and organize warehouse and general work areas for orderliness at all times.
• Monitor and assist inventory control.
• Operate forklifts and pallet jacks.
• Handle delicate and sensitive products with utmost care.
• Handle and operate necessary tools and accessories in maintaining and a warehouse.
• Integrate best practices in handling warehouse materials.
• Perform other clerical duties such as photocopying, faxing and filing.
• Ability to work independently on assigned tasks.
• Ability to work collectively with the general staff and customers.
• Ability to perform basic math functions.
• Good planning and organization skills.
• Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously.
• Well-developed interpersonal and communication skills.
• Ability to analyze information in order to identify potential problems or discrepancies.
• Ability to read and interpret documents.
• Ability to write routine reports and correspondence.
• Project Management experience is a plus!
Job Type: Part-time, M-F 1:00p-5:30p
Compensation: $11-14 per hour, based on experience.