RN I/BSN Intermediate Cardiac Intervention at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, night shift, req8928
Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents. In addition to being supported by a team of outstanding nurse leaders, top-quality support staff and world-renowned physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital will take your skills and capabilities further with the latest tools and resources, as well as leading-edge technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography. Here, we have built a reputation around solving complex challenges, hiring the best professionals and staff to lead our patients toward the best outcomes.
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is currently seeking an RN BSN that will administer bedside patient care in a hospital setting under the supervision of a preceptor and/or charge nurse.
- BSN degree from an approved school of nursing.
- Maintains current Florida RN license and BLS/Healthcare Provider certification are required.
- ACLS certification for adult critical care areas. PALS required for Pediatric Critical Care areas. NRP required for Neonatal Intensive Care Unit (NICU). (See unit specific requirements for specialty certification).
- The Clinical Nurse I is the entry level for practice for nurses at Orlando Health. Clinical Nurse I is expected to progress to Clinical Nurse II within twelve months of employment.
- Works under the supervision of a preceptor and/ or charge nurse.
- Assesses patients needs when developing an individualized plan of care for each patient
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of growth and development over the life span, assesses the data reflective of the patients status and interprets the necessary information needed to identify each patients requirements relative to his or her age-specific needs.
- Coordinates the care and delegates as appropriate to other team members on a defined group of patients.