Manager, Service Delivery
Manager, Service Delivery
Orlando, FL, Maitland, FL, US
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
SERVICE DELIVERY AT ALEGEUS
The Service Delivery Team offers operational account management, project management, client training, system consultation, and business process analysis to Alegeus clients. The team is tasked with ensuring a high level of client satisfaction.
- Manage a team of 8-10 Service Delivery Analysts (SDAs) to work efficiently and productively within the established job description for SDAs. Coach, mentor and develop SDA team, including hiring, overseeing new employee onboarding and providing career development. Lead SDA team using a performance management process which includes goal setting, feedback, career development, and progressive discipline For entire SD team, lead, coordinate and communicate about internal SD projects designed to improve departmental efficiencies and general projects assigned to Service Delivery. Plan and implement processes to improve full SD team operational performance. Taking ownership of escalated customer needs and steward throughout organization as required. Continuously seeking opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships, revenue, profitability and loyalty. Serve as an internal escalation point for the department and provide backup support to individual SD team members as needed.
- Bachelor’s degree required. 5+ years of relevant experience leading Client Services functions in a SaaS or equivalent environment. Experience leading a team with the proven ability to align resources and workflow to produce maximum results. Prior experience within benefits administration industry, preferably with consumer directed healthcare (CDH) products.
- Management experience in a team-oriented workplace preferred. Demonstrated ability to lead and develop a department and department staff members. General knowledge of various employment laws and practices and employee relations.
- Advanced leadership skills that demonstrate the ability to support and develop a team aligned to company goals. Critical thinking skills, and a proactive with a consultative approach. Assertiveness and willingness to drive and manage change, positive attitude, collaborative style, and can-do approach. Ability to gather, organize, and analyze data/information for executive level review and decisions. Ability to interact with and influence stakeholders across various internal groups to achieve successful outcomes. Excellent written, verbal, and presentation skills and comfort presenting to large and/or executive audiences. Demonstrated ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment while maintaining a calm demeanor under pressure or when unexpected issues arise.
- Detail-oriented, self-directed, technically savvy and highly organized. Strong understanding of Alegeus’ products and services. Experience in managing clients through a software release cycle would be a plus. Proficient in MS Office programs, including: Outlook, Word, Excel, and Project. Excellent oral and written communication skills. Other duties as assigned
Willingness to travel; as the job requires (estimated at 25%).