Have you ever wanted to peek behind the curtain to see how Walt Disney World keeps all those moving parts humming? Would people describe you as a Journeyman Kitchen Mechanic?
Were looking for techs who have the know-how to repair and maintain HVAC, Refrigeration, CO2 and other moving parts in large commercial kitchens. If this sounds like a challenge youre ready to undertake, apply today to join the team!
You would join a unit whose mission is to keep the equipment in Walt Disney Worlds dozens of restaurants working perfectly by performing scheduled/preventive maintenance and overhauling/troubleshooting all types of kitchen equipment. Its all about minimizing downtime to maximize the fun for our Guests!
Every day as a Kitchen Technician is different. On any given day, you might:
- Be called to Cinderellas Royal Table to get the A/C back online;
- Repair a Walk in Cooler at All Star Music Food Court;
- Stop a water leak at the Coral Reef Restaurant;
- Report to the Brown Derby to repair an inoperative ice machine;
- Feel like you own the place by working in the Parks at night, when it is just you, the magnificent rides and resorts, and the warm Florida air;
- Enjoy Disney experiences with your exclusive Cast Member perks, and steep discounts on things you really use.
Basic Qualifications :
We proudly and enthusiastically welcome Mechanics with experience in the US Military.
To be successful in this role, you will need knowledge/experience in the repair and maintenance of:
- Electrical controls;
- C02 drink systems;
- All types of commercial kitchen equipment, both electrical and gas fired.
- Be able to read electrical, mechanical and plumbing prints and drawings;
- Have working knowledge and experience in all areas of the plumbing trade;
- Possess a valid Universal CFC recovery Certification.
Required Education :
Were more interested in your years of experience and your mastery of the skills needed to do the job well than a degree.
We proudly and enthusiastically welcome Kitchen Technicians with experience in the US Military.