QA Business Analyst
The QA Business Analyst is part of the Quality Assurance team and is responsible for reviewing business requirements and use cases, assisting in functional testing, validating potential product defects, and supporting other departments as a subject matter expert. A QA Business Analyst must be a self-starter who can manage and prioritize multiple work streams, possess excellent communication and analytical skills, and have a willingness to self-train. Success in this position hinges on self-motivation, attention to detail, a strong sense of ownership, and the ability to develop and maintain relationships with the other departments within the company.
• Develop and/or contribute to product use cases, to help define features and functionality
• Work with Product team to refine business requirements
• Assist in documenting, implementing and training staff on new products and features
• Assist in triage, investigation and resolution of product issues
• Collaborate with other business groups including Product, Software Development, and Client Services to assist with product questions Qualifications:
• Excellent consultative and communication skills, as well as presentation ability
• Well organized and able to handle multiple assignments and responsibilities with a strong sense of ownership
• Highly adaptable, with ability to rapidly assimilate new information, translating into team and project implications
• Experience writing use cases and user stories
• Self-motivated and able to work in a fast-paced environment
• Able to work well both individually as well as in a team, and strong interpersonal skills to manage relationships successfully in a cross-functional team environment is critical for this position
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong PC skills including MS PowerPoint, Word, Access and Excel
• Experience in an Agile technology environment
• Bachelor's degree strongly preferred
• 1-3 years professional business experience strongly preferred
The above cited duties and responsibilities describe the general nature and level of work performed by an incumbent assigned to the job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all the duties and responsibilities that an incumbent may be expected or asked to perform.
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.