CRM Support Specialist
Pay Level: Negotiable
Provide CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) user/data support and training for client base consisting of national ministry fund developers across Cru ministries, their leadership, and their support/administrative teams.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
As an employee with Cru:
- Actively and intentionally grow in his/her Christian faith
- Maintain a positive witness for Christ
- Express a dependence on the Holy Spirit
- Share what God is teaching him or her
- Consistently attend and participate in team/ministry devotional times.
FOR THIS POSITION:
- Provide CRM (Constituent Relationship Management) system training for fund development personnel.
- Support data integration processes between the CRM system and other enterprise systems for marketing, reporting, and events.
- Support CRM system users and provide solutions as needed to resolve customer complaints or program errors.
- Respond to needs or suggestions for improvements to CRM systems and help create solutions by using the best practices of managing CRM data and processes.
- Work with high level technical experts to represent business needs and requirements as related to CRM software, and test new enhancements to CRM software to ensure requirements are met.
- Develop, troubleshoot, and execute CRM data process solutions for mass data imports, changes, or deletes, in order to meet ongoing needs of ministry development teams and maintain data hygiene.
- Work closely with technical team, donation processing team, and Cru fund development teams to ensure CRM data is accurate.
- Develop CRM data queries for use by fund development teams.
- Create fund development system user manuals, documentation, and training modules.
- Enterprise CRM systems (such as Siebel CRM), along with integrated enterprise marketing and reporting systems (such as Adobe Marketing Cloud and Oracle Business Intelligence).
- Enterprise data management and data query concepts including programming logic
- Google Apps and MicroSoft Office products (especially spreadsheets)
- Standard office products (Excel in particular)
- Interaction between integrated development systems (including data flow)
- Effectively utilize enterprise CRM system (such as Siebel CRM), along with integrated enterprise marketing and reporting systems (such as Adobe Marketing Cloud and Oracle Business Intelligence)
- Develop CRM data queries
- Demonstrate a high level of proficiency when using Google Apps and Microsoft Office products (especially spreadsheets)
- Demonstrate high level critical thinking skills
- Act independently under general direction
- Train development professionals on tools, features, and functions available
- Balance projects simultaneously and meet deadlines
- Write and speak clearly and persuasively and interact effectively with all levels of development staff and management
- Work with technical experts across the ministry to solve complex problems
- Travel as needed
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Associate’s degree (in information systems, data analysis, or related field)
- Plus 3-5 years of experience in related field
- Equivalent combination of education and experience may be considered.