Job Title: Contracts Coordinator
Location: Orlando, FL
Maintains Agency (4C) Revenue contracts and ensures compliance with contract provisions.
Liaison between 4C and funding sources.
Responsible for development of contracts, amendments, contract compliance, and purchasing/procurement for 4C.
Responsible for obtaining all reports from program and/or administrative staff to ensure contract compliance.
Maintains 4C contract files for audit purposes and prepares for internal and external monitoring and audit events.
Manages all 4C expense contracts processing, including analysis and submissions of competitive business proposals from a variety of suppliers.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Updates and maintains contract matrices for both expense and revenue contracts as needed to ensure completeness of contract information and requirements, including HS contracts.
- Establishes and maintains approved vendor list with current business information and insurance requirements. Ensures vendors do not appear on the Grantor Debarment lists.
- Establish and administer efficient contract management policies and procedures within the agency to facilitate quick and accurate responses to funder requests.
- Works closely with appropriate agency staff providing guidance and advice on contract issues. Ensures understanding of the business and financial issues involved with current contracts.
- Routes and tracks contract amendment drafts and routes approved contracts and amendments to appropriate staff.
- Carries out the ongoing process of reviewing and tracking the status of each contract.
- Works closely with Finance Analyst, Sr. Accountant, and Director of Finance & Accounting in facilitating budgets.
- Submits monthly, quarterly, annual and other reports to granting agencies and performs audit compliance test work.
- Serves as liaison between agency, grantors, and monitors in contract fiscal and reporting matters.
- Obtains information from management and communicates information to various entities.
- Updates the Purchasing and Contracts Administration Policies and Procedures Manuals annually, or as needed.
- Periodically meets with Directors and/or Managers to assess purchasing needs.
- Assists with agency inventory projects as needed including plans to recycle or otherwise sell obsolete inventory.
- Assures the correct account coding is assigned to each purchase/contract.
- Maintains procurement records such as items or services purchased, cost, delivery, product quality or performance.
- Discusses defective or unacceptable goods/services with vendors, users, and others to determine source of trouble.
- Serves as a resource on issues of compliance with federal and state statutes and regulations.
- Prepares reports as requested, to enable financial analysis of all facets of administrative and program operations.
- Works directly with Procurement Coordinator and acts as back-up for that position in their absence.
- Undertake responsibility for identifying own training and development needs.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of the structure and content of the English language including the meaning and spelling of words, rules of composition, and grammar.
- Ability to obtain knowledge of Federal, State, and local regulations as it relates to revenue and expense contract guidelines.
- Ability to perform mathematical calculations.
- Ability to negotiate business contracts.
- Ability to establish and maintain excellent working relationships with staff and personnel/professionals at outside agencies.
- Ability to operate a personal computer. Knowledge of a variety of computer software applications in word processing, spreadsheet, and database software (including MS Word, Excel, contract management software).
- Ability to design and develop procedures to enhance contract management.
- Ability to work and communicate with people from various multi-cultural backgrounds and socio-economic levels.
Education and Experience:
- Graduation from an accredited four-year college or university with a Bachelor’s Degree in Accounting, Finance or Business Administration;
- Five (5) years experience in grants or contract or purchasing management, preferably with a non-profit organization, Federal, State or Local government.
- Two (2) years experience with contract language terms/conditions development.
- Certified Purchasing Manager designation, preferred.
Salary Range: $23.15 per hour
Pay Grade: 12
Apply for Contracts Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly