Janitor - Lobby Associate
- Overnight Work Incentive Shift 10pm-6am, $2/hour extra
- Holiday Work Incentive Time and a Half
- Potential to Make Referral Bonuses when referring a friend, $150 per referral (specific conditions apply)
- Company Issued Uniforms: Shirt, Hat, Apron, Shoes.
- Free meals on each worked shift
- Paid Holidays
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Vacation
- Medical, Dental and Vision Plans
- Employee Reward and Recognition Programs
- Employee AT&T Discounts
- Employee Local Fitness Club Discounts
- Employee Tickets at Work Discounts
- Training and Development
- Room for Career Growth and Advancement
The Lobby Attendant Associate ensures the plaza and outside areas are clean, cleaning includes dinning, lobby, restroom and outside area; additionally they are also expected to be aware of all activities at the plaza and report any suspicious activities to management thus ensuring a safe environment for customers and associates.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
(Aside from the following other duties may be assigned)
Dinning and Lobby Area:
- Cleaning the tables
- Cleaning Windows
- Cleaning, sweeping the floor
- Making sure the dining room and lobby areas are clean at all times
- Keep area safe, mop up any liquids immediately
- Throwing out garbage
- Restroom Area:
- Clean and sinks
- Clean toilet
- Stock all paper and chemical products for cleaning
- Clean mirrors
- Wash down walls
- Keep floor mopped and clean
- Direct guests to all open stalls to help move lines faster.
- Empty Trash Cans as needed
- Keep picnic areas clean
- Sweep all papers and debris found on ground
- Sweep by front doors of plaza as needed
- Make sure all areas are kept safe for customers and associates as well at all times. To give a great customer service while working in plaza.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Must work well in a fast peace environment
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
- Must have excellent communication skills (oral, written)
- Must be able to stoop, bend, sit and stand on a daily basis
- Must be able to stand for long periods of time and lift up to 60 pounds
- Must be customer service oriented
- High school diploma preferred
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an associate to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of this job, the associate is regularly required to stand for long periods of time, use hands and fingers, communicate verbally, and hear. The associate is frequently required to reach with hands and arms, climb, balance, taste, and smell. The associate is also occasionally required to walk, stoop, kneel, crouch, crawl, and either lift or move up to 40 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to focus.