Vice President, Professional Services
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare (CDH) solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
Alegeus is part of the Vista Equity Partners portfolio of companies, working in partnership with the market-leading technology investment firm to reinvent the consumer directed healthcare marketplace. Our talented associates benefit from this partnership through increased capital for strategic investments, access to exceptional toolkits, best practices and resources for success, and strong cultural and value alignment focused on talent development and growth.
Develop a scalable and repeatable model to run defect-free implementations with industry-leading levels of customer satisfaction while ensuring high uptake of new accounts onto the Alegeus platform.
1. Develop and document comprehensive and standard workflows for both health plan and TPA implementations by Sep 2019
2. Ensure two new flagship client implementations go live on time (7/1 and 8/1) with all critical post-go-live items cleared up no more than 30 days post-go-live and tech help tickets below 10/week 30 days post-go-live
3. Drive at least 80% of Employer Implementations to standard playbook programs (starting 6/1/19) by partnering with Employer Solutions team to create, develop and deploy a suite of standard program options for Employer Implementations
4. Run “Command Center” in lead-up and follow-on to January 1, 2020, that tracks identified operational issues or technology defects and manages the organization to get resolution to issues/defects; assist the organization to have average time-to-close of less than 7 days
5. Evaluate implementation team and organizational structure and propose and install any changes by July 1, 2019; ensure management team is comprised of at least 70% “A” players by 3/1/20
6. Develop a set of standard project management procedures by August 1, 2019, that include: a. Meeting minutes tracking and distribution b. Escalation management c. SME engagement
The Vice President, Professional Services is a senior-level role responsible for ensuring the success of new client starts with Alegeus. The Vice President oversees a team of Directors, Project Managers, Customer Solution Managers and Business Analysts who are mapped against specific new client starts to ensure a successful launch.
The desired candidate will need to have experience in complex and matrixed implementation programs in the healthcare and/or software space. We are moving to a model of structured and designed implementations where the Alegeus implementation team leads our clients to the best-possible-instance of our software and services solutions to achieve client goals. This will require a candidate with experience in helping clients see the value in an option set of solutions versus total de novo solutions.
The Vice President will need to work closely with leaders and team members from Employer Solutions, Service Delivery (account operations), Alegeus Service teams (call center/claims/bank operations) and Account Management and Sales teams.
- All responsibilities in this role are in service of the Outcomes section listed above
- Accountable for the performance of staff and success of the Client Service team.
- Establish, analyze and manage performance metrics, driving personal and organizational insight into team performance, business trends and client behavior
- Develop, document and manage processes and policies to ensure highly efficient, effective and consistent use of tools and talent
- Hire staff; ensure they are properly mentored, trained, utilized and motivated
- Work hands-on with clients as necessary to achieve a high level of client satisfaction
- Proactively manage any pending “At Risk” situations that may occur from time to time
- Serve as liaison to Sales, Product Management, Engineering and QA and other departments with needs or dependencies on services (and vice versa) to share expertise, escalate, champion client perspectives, resolve issues, etc.
- Develop a working understanding of Alegeus products and services as well as a thorough understanding of Alegeus Client’s businesses to drive relevant and effective changes to the ongoing service model.
- Participate in the Sales process as a subject matter expert on areas under management
- Continuously improve areas under management
- Travel likely to average 20-40% during non-peak times, 40-80% during peak times
REQUIRED COMPETENCIES, EDUCATION AND SKILLS/KNOWLEDGE:
- Proactive in identifying areas of focus and opportunities to improve
- Initiative taker who actively takes on critical and important elements
- Analytically rigorous and able to defend ideas based on facts and data
- Verbal presentation skills and poise to move clients to action
- Bachelor’s Degree required
- Advanced degree in business or other relevant discipline preferred
- 5+ years of staff management experience, preferably with 20 or more individuals under management
- Substantive experience in the Consumer Driven HealthCare industry and/or supporting Software-as-a-Service product welcome but not required
Apply for Vice President, Professional Services
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly