Employer Implementation Manager
Alegeus is the market leader in consumer directed healthcare solutions, offering the industry’s most comprehensive platform for the administration of healthcare benefit accounts, the industry’s most widely-used benefit debit card, and powerful engagement solutions to help consumers maximize savings and optimize spending for their healthcare. Over 300 clients – including health insurance plans, third party administrators and financial institutions – leverage Alegeus’ deep expertise and proven technology to administer benefit accounts for more than 29 million members and process more than $8.9 billion in consumer healthcare payments annually. As the healthcare and benefit markets continue to evolve, Alegeus delivers solutions that enable clients to evolve their service offerings, operate their businesses more efficiently, and focus on their customers.
The Employer Implementation Manager works to bring on board new business in a matter that ensures excellent service delivery, drives maximum account growth, establishes Alegeus as an industry leader and does so with precision, effectively and efficiently. The Employer Implementation Manager works with new business opportunities works with large, mid-market and in some cases small employer groups. The Employer Implementation Manager’s focus is ensuring employers are successfully on boarded, in a timely, efficient, and high quality manner. Working closely with our clients, this team member is responsible for on-boarding of their new business.
- Identifying gaps in existing processes and working with leadership to build out processes, make recommendations and execute process improvement.
- Responsible for successful completion of employer implementations including both technical and operational components.
- Acts as a liaison with Alegeus and clients’ sales teams to transition employer into implementation phase
- Gathers and documents desired output from employer and their representatives. Configures employer and settings selected in required platforms.
- Provide ongoing implementation status reporting and communication with our client, their employer and representatives of the employer
- Works with the employer’s 3rd party vendors such as payroll companies and enrollment and eligibility systems on technical integration
- Develops and continuously iterating best practices, provides suggestions and documentation for collateral and feedback.
- Educates employer contacts on services and products being administered.
- May manage small teams of individual contributors
- Bachelor’s Degree or experience otherwise equivalent to a bachelor’s degree.
- This is a client facing role, 2+ years of relationship management required
- 2 + years Implementation or project management experience is preferred
- Experience working with employer groups is preferred
- Understanding of sFTP process preferred
- Experience in health insurance or consumer directed products such as HRAs, HSAs, FSAs, etc. whether at an agency, TPA, health plan or financial institution is highly preferred
PERSONAL CHARACTERISTICS, SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Highly organized and process-oriented.
- Ability to work collaboratively as part of a team, yet also work independently on complex implementations.
- Ability multi-task and thrive in a fast paced, high pressure environment
- Passionate about quality and continuous improvement, with an emphasis on creating solutions.
- Experience with project management methodologies such as; Six Sigma, Lean, pmbok is a plus.
- Proficient in Microsoft Excel, Outlook, Project, Word, Visio and PowerPoint
ACCOUNTABILITIES / PERFORMANCE MEASURES:
- Excellent at managing client relationships, resolving problems
- Excellent project management skills
- Excellent Oral and Written Communication Skills. Excellent presentation skills
- Can adapt to new information and change approach to achieve objectives as needed. Is able to drive consensus amongst clients and peers across functional areas.
Apply for Employer Implementation Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly