Custom Metal Fabrication Shop is seeking to hire a Project Manager.
Duties will be preparing accurate and profitable job estimates, converting estimates into professional bid contract documents, and the planning and managing resultant projects to successful completion.
Develop project estimates and bid documents. This includes:
• Material take-off from specifications and drawings.
• Retrieving vendor pricing and costs.
• Developing bill of materials.
• Create or fill-in bid documents.
Manage projects from initiation to completion. This includes:
• Order Processing.
• Project Scheduling.
• Manage and organize all related documents of project: specifications, drawings, and project bill of materials.
• Requisition purchased materials.
• Create and oversee work orders submitted to shop for various shop functions.
• Resolve any issues and solve problems throughout project life cycle.
• Track and report on project milestones and support status reports to management.
• Creation of accurate invoicing of project.
• Ensure all documents and drawings are archived correctly following project completion.
• Associates degree or higher.
• Proficiency with Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
• 1 -3 years of experience as a Project Manager.
• Preference given to a candidate with experience in project management or inventory software.
• Acute attention to detail.
• Strong organizational skills.
• Commitment to excellence and high standards
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Ability to understand and follow written and verbal instructions.
• Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm.
Salary: $18.00-$24.00 an hour
Term: Fulltime to Hire