Master Scheduler/Planner - Universal Creative
At Universal Creative, we design, develop and deliver the most compelling entertainment experiences imaginable to drive growth for Universal Parks & Resorts worldwide. Our innovative attractions, immersive theme parks and world-class resorts fuse art and technology to create new standards in the themed entertainment industry.
Our Team Members are the driving force behind Universal Creative. With their diverse skills and forward-thinking ideas, our team pushes us beyond the boundaries of whats possible to achieve the extraordinary. Together, were creating a Universe of fun, always ensuring the next thing we do is better than the last thing we did.
JOB SUMMARY: The Master Scheduler is responsible for developing and integrating comprehensive project plans and schedules throughout the project. Collects, integrates and monitors current project schedules, future projects and anticipated projects into a Portfolio Master Schedule providing management input into future project selection, providing hypothetical input and analysis and project execution timing requirements. Also, responsible to track current and forecast future resource needs based on the Portfolio Master Schedule.
- Supervise project, scope documents and identification of deliverables.
- Oversee and assist in the development of the appropriate level of detail for work package definition, including durations and logic sequences.
- Establish policy, scheduling procedures and templates to ensure effective support of project needs.
- Oversee coordination and integration of schedule input from all internal and external sources.
- Develop project schedule, modify as necessary and assist staff in specific portfolio requirements.
- Generate and review report progress, evaluate and resolve variances and develop work-around plans.
- Conduct resource loading analysis as required.
EDUCATION: Bachelors degree in Business Management, construction, or engineering required.
EXPERIENCE: 5-7 years theme park environment experience preferred. 7-10 years planning and scheduling or cost engineering experience required; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of planning techniques.
- Knowledge of multiple disciplines, including architecture, engineering and construction management.
- Computer literate with multiple software applications (i.e., Word, Excel, Primavera and MS Project).
- Knowledge of AutoCad systems.
Your talent, skills and experience will be rewarded with a competitive compensation package.
Universal is not accepting unsolicited assistance from search firms for this employment opportunity. All resumes submitted by search firms to any employee at Universal Parks & Resorts via-email, the Internet or in any form and/or method without a valid written Statement of Work in place for this position from Universal Parks & Resorts HR/Recruitment will be deemed the sole property of Universal Parks & Resorts. No fee will be paid in the event the candidate is hired by Universal Parks & Resorts as a result of the referral or through other means.
Universal elements and all related indicia TM & 2019 Universal Studios. 2019 Universal Orlando. All rights reserved. EOE