Executive Assistant to the Director of Operational Advisory Services (Part Time)
Pay Level: $14.53 Hour
Administrative assistant to an executive leader of Cru. The primary role is to help maximize the directors time, run processes necessary for the accomplishment of the team’s mission and manage delegated projects. This will include but not be limited to managing phone calls, correspondence daily schedule and basic project management.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Assist the Director of Operational Advisory Services with a variety of administrative tasks
- Send letters and notices for audits and follow-up
- Schedule, handle logistics/take notes in Internal Audit Team meetings
- Keep & organize all related audit materials in SharePoint and the W - drive
- Work with Director and audit team to maintain a rolling 3 year calendar of internal audits of US ministries and annual audits of officers.
- Budgeting; plan and manage finances for Director and Audit Team
- Gather materials and reports for Board Audit Committee quarterly meetings.
- Initiate audit follow-ups to 6 months after completion to insure recommendations have been implemented
- Coordinate and Manage Projects as assigned by the Director of Operational Advisory Services.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Advanced operations and techniques of all office-related computer software.
- Record-keeping techniques.
- Correct English usage, grammar, spelling, punctuation and vocabulary.
- Ministry organization, operations, policies and objectives.
- Basic project management skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Understands accounting and financial practices; understands legal, financial
- Manages multiple projects & responsibilities; brings projects to conclusion; plans & works sequentially with flexibility
- Self-motivated and can work independently
- Perform a wide variety of complex clerical, typing, and secretarial duties for the area leader.
- Perform responsible and complex administrative and secretarial work with speed and accuracy.
- Learn and apply laws, rules, regulations involved in assigned activities
- Establish and maintain cooperative and effective working relationships with others.
- Meet schedules and timelines.
- Organize and follow through with projects.
- Maintain records and prepare reports.
- Maintain high level of confidentiality.
- Work under pressure and adapt to constant changes.
- To maintain extreme flexibility
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
Any combination equivalent to two years college-level work in office management and three years experience in secretarial or office management positions of increasing responsibility.