Project Representative Campus Ministry (Part Time 20 Hrs/wk)
Pay Level: $16.42/hr.
Part Time 20 hours/week.
The Campus Ministry Project Representative is responsible for ministering to, cultivating a relationship with, and reporting on the impact of the Campus Ministry to its ministry partners. In this position the Project Representative will develop the financial resources needed to accomplish the unique role the Campus Ministry of Cru plays in reaching the lost for Christ. Each Project Representative will be part of a team of trustworthy and knowledgeable advisors while handling an assigned caseload of ministry partners. Project representatives will connect with ministry partners on their caseload remotely, primarily by phone.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Building trusting and lasting relationships with our ministry partners by
- Regularly contacting entire caseload, by various forms of communication in order to inform
- Faithfully communicate the Campus Ministry funding needs, using proposals, phone calls and/or other methods as needed
- Challenge ministry partners to greater levels of financial involvement.
- Send reports from the field that are relevant to partner’s giving.
- Provide material that will benefit ministry partner’s understanding of biblical stewardship and of the Campus Ministry’s vision and activities.
Working toward deepening all relationships with ministry partners by -
- Creating a spirit of partnership.
- Responding in a timely manner
- Listening actively to understand needs, desires and expectations.
- Pray with and for ministry partners regularly.
Fulfilling all administrative duties such as –
- Establishing and maintaining an up-to-date file in the Siebel CRM database for all assigned contact activity.
- Developing a working proficiency of the Campus Ministry’s computer software systems, such as Siebel CRM and Google tools (Gmail, Hangout, Google Drive, etc.)
- Provide good customer service
- Connect with ministry partners by phone
- Inspire ministry partners to continue their giving to the Campus Ministry of Cru and increase if and when possible.
- Work toward deepening all relationships with ministry partners.
- Work together as a winning team.
- Responsibly fulfill all administrative duties.
- Think creatively and increase job effectiveness.
- Listen to understand ministry partners’ needs, desires and expectations.
- Foster a willing spirit and positive attitude through encouragement and prayer.
- Write clear and concise letters and reports.
- To be comfortably ask donors for a financial gift to support the Campus Ministry of Cru.
- To work evenings and/or weekends as needed
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Basic fund raising process and procedures.
- The Campus Ministry of Cru and its mission.
- Computer software programs such as Siebel CRM and Google tools.
- Basic computer operations/skills and standard software such as basic Microsoft Office programs.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
- Some college training with one to three years of experience in fund raising and development preferably for a Christian ministry.