Thank you for your interest in a career at Regions. At Regions, we believe associates deserve more than just a job. We believe in offering performance-driven individuals a place where they can build a career --- a place to expect more opportunities. If you are focused on results, dedicated to quality, strength and integrity, and possess the drive to succeed, then we are your employer of choice.
At Regions, the Financial Relationship Consultant Team Leader is responsible for individual and team goals, and coach a team of bankers who meet with customers and prospects both in person and on the phone to determine and proactively meet their banking and financial solutions goals and needs. This position offers an exciting opportunity for candidates with retail or sales experience that are interested in a career with opportunities for growth, development and upward mobility. This role was previously known as a Branch Team Leader.
Regions' mission is to make life better for our customers and communities and we are looking for candidates committed to helping customers reach their financial goals by understanding and meeting customer needs. The successful candidate should be individually driven and competitive, as well as motivated to work as a team to achieve a common goal. This requires a candidate who is motivated by a fast paced and energetic environment, with the ability to provide personalized customer service.
- Successfully complete internal training and coaching requirements within designated time period
- Achieves branch targets and goals by proactively identifying customer needs and providing expert level guidance and perspective about Regions solutions
- Provides consistent and timely coaching and guidance to junior level bankers to assist with strengthening their product knowledge and identifying customer needs
- Resolves escalated customer and associate issues, primarily in Branch Manager's absence. This may include scheduling, counseling associates, and input into hiring decisions
- Achieves required levels of outbound phone calls associated using generated customer and prospect lead lists and prior customer conversations
- Ensures a consistent optimal customer experience, including handling customer’s transactional needs. This may include sharing responsibility for greeting customers and processing basic transactions to ensure customers bank when, where, and how they want
- Ownership and resolution of customer issues
- Refers customers to an internal team of experts when additional financial goals and needs are recognized
- Ensures safe and sound banking practices including adherence to all applicable laws and regulations
This position requires the tracking of time and is eligible for overtime for hours worked in excess of 40 per week under the Fair Labor Standards Act.
This position is incentive eligible.
This position requires registration with the Nationwide Mortgage Licensing System and Registry (NMLS). Please refer to (http://mortgage.nationwidelicensing.org) for more information.
- High school diploma or GED
- Completion and mastery of all internal training requirements within five (5) quarters
- Demonstrated performance of individual goals for at least three (3) consecutive quarters post-training
- College degree
- Insurance License
- Previous supervisory experience within a bank environment
- Three plus (3+) years previous banking and/or lending experience
- Three plus (3+) years’ experience handling cash in a bank environment
- Three plus (3+) years prior relationship based client consultation
Skills and Competencies
- Ability to assist customers with digital banking offerings
- Strong communication and customer focus
- Ability to handle multiple priorities simultaneously
- Lake Nona Branch - Orlando, FL
Regions is dedicated to taking appropriate steps to safeguard and protect private and personally identifiable information you submit. The information that you submit will be collected and reviewed by associates, consultants, and vendors of Regions in order to evaluate your qualifications and experience for job opportunities and will not be used for marketing purposes, sold, or shared outside of Regions unless required by law. Such information will be stored for a set period of time. You may review, modify, or update your information by visiting and logging into the careers section of the system.