7 days left
- Career Level
- Experienced (Non-Manager)
Pay Level: Negotiable
Cru, a non-profit Christian organization in the Orlando area, has an immediate need for a PeopleSoft Developer for our Financial Management application.
The People Soft Developer aka Senior Enterprise Programmer will work with and sometimes assist in technically leading a team of other programmers to perform software development and maintenance on our Enterprise Systems. This supports our organization's HR, Financial, Donation, and Fund Development systems so that our data and systems are compliant.
Some of the responsibilities include interpreting user requirements into technical designs; coding, testing, and release of such enhancements and improvements, applying patches, fixes and upgrades; leveraging all aspects of PeopleTools for the configuration and software development of the application, including the release of new functionality in the fluid interface. Our organization is seeking transformation of our financial management system into a more simple, user-friendly mobile application for all of our staff.
● Advanced principles and techniques of system analysis, design, and programming.
● Standard software development life cycle (SDLC ) methodology.
● Knowledge of best practices and internal or external business issues to improve products/services or processes.
● Competent to work at the highest technical level of all phases of applications systems analysis and programming activities.
● Development of detailed end-user documentation and provision of end-user support
● Detailed knowledge of computer programming languages (such as Ruby, Java, PL/SQL and
● Technical aspects and advances in computer technology.
● Designated enterprise tools and languages for applicable enterprise solutions such as PeopleSoft, NetSuite, Siebel or any other enterprise software solutions
● Awareness/experience of field ministry and how it interacts with our current technology systems is preferred.
Bachelor’s degree in technology, mathematics, or financial field as well as 3-15 years of experience in software development, engineering or an equivalent combination of education and experience. This experience should include several years of PeopleSoft ERP experience. Compensation will be set according to the years of experience demonstrated by the candidate.
This is a great opportunity to grow professionally while contributing to the mission of reaching people for Christ.