Digital Brew is looking for a stellar Digital Marketing Strategist to join our creative agency team. We are a close team of filmmakers, designers and animators who work together to create effective digital media content for a variety of clients and partners.
We are looking for someone who is not afraid to take initiative, enjoys a creative work environment, and is passionate about marketing and communications to take our business to the next level.
We promise to provide an unlimited amount fuel (a.k.a coffee) to get the job done.
Candidates must have a degree in Marketing, Public Relations, Communications, Journalism or Media with a minimumof 2 years of professional work experience in this field. T_his is notan entry level position.
- Minimum 2 years of professional work experience in the related field
- Strong writing skills.
- Experience with email funnels, campaigns and landing pages
- Professional experience with Google Adwords
- Proficient in Adobe Creative Suite
- Exceptional work ethic
- Critical attention to detail
- Knowledge of Drip, Drift, and SharpSpring are a HUGE plus!
Digital Brew generates leads in 6 primary ways:
1. PPC Advertising
2. Social Media
3. Email Marketing
6. Networking and Conferences
All of these strategies are already implemented and up and running, we need someone who can manage and implement these systems.
Job Responsibilities cont.
- Assist in generating high quality leads
- Google AdWords managed by Jumpfly, but check every Friday to ensure budget reflects leads
- Track budgets and ROI
- A/B test landing pages
- A/B test ad copy
- Constantly innovating the sales process to generate new leads
- Research and implement new keywords for PPC bidding Social Media
- Brand recognition, content engagement.
- Weekly Instagram/Facebook Posts
- Attend networking and conferences events
- Knowledge of SharpSpring is a plus
- A/B test sales follow up sequences
- Assist with cold outreach campaigns as needed SEO
- Increase visibility on Google search. Rank organically for keywords.
- Maintain Google Webmasters and SEMrush standings
- Add backlinks to existing and new content
- Seek out backlinks from reputable sites
- Create site pages for individual content
- Lead generation (scheduled calls)
- A/B Test landing pages and homepage
- Monitor and A/B test Drift, a conversational marketing tool
- Upload newly completed videos to website, landing page
- Lead generation
- Research networking events and conferences for us to attend
- Coordinate logistics for events
- Develop strategies for onsite lead capturing
- Coordinate budgets
- Healthcare Benefits Package
- Paid company lunches every other Friday
- Company Outings
- All the coffee you can drink!
- Spend your time with an awesome team of creatives who love what they do
- Casual Dress
Our fun, open, and collaborative office is located in the Eola Heights District of Orlando
We are a fun bunch addicted to coffee and quality. Fostering a laid back environment and a family atmosphere, this is a great opportunity to get valuable experience and make new friends along the way.
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: $35,000.00 to $50,000.00 /year *Depending on level of experience.
Apply for Marketing Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly