Executive Director, Healthcare Operations
TTEC is seeking an Executive Director, Operations to join our Healthcare Telesales Customer Care team.
*Heavy telesales operations experience, heavy sales performancedriver. Ideally would have project management experience. Performance Driver Experience is a must have*
What you'll be doing:
The Executive Director, Operations ensures that Service Partner sites and supported lines of business deliver on KPIs and critical operational expectations. Each Business Support Manager is responsible for results achieved across multiple lines of business and multiple service partner locations including ensuring operational goals are exceeded including facilitating the resolution of process and operational issues through cross-functional partnerships, managing highly escalated issues requiring communication to all levels of leadership, and drive continuous improvement through optimizing efficiencies.
What you'll bring to us:
- Builds capability by developing a strategy to support the design, customization, and delivery of leadership development programs.
- Partners with corporate resources to align global leadership strategies and technology solutions
- Provides leadership and development to the leadership development team. To include, hiring, performance management, and terminations of team members
- Drives the optimization of learning technology tools such as TTEC University, High Definition Video and Social Media. Manages the utilization of technology to link leadership learning initiatives to performance
- Partners with executive leadership to identify performance needs develop and implement strategies and tactics. Identify solutions and initiatives to create organization effectiveness.
- Work effectively with consultants, vendors and professional resources to enhance organization capability
What skills you'll need:
- Experience in working with management assessing, diagnosing and developing interventions to align training initiatives with company strategies and values experienced presenter/facilitator and familiar with principles of adult learning
- Knowledge and sensitivity of diversity issues in training ability to effectively deal with conflict and highly sensitive situations
- Strong consulting and influencing skills excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail user knowledge of database systems.
- Ability to analyze results of behavioral assessment tools
- Possess contract negotiating capabilities to help build potential partnerships needs to be able to bring staff and key influencers together to work in concert
Who We Are:
TTEC is a pioneer in customer experience, engagement and growth solutions. Our 40,000+ employees serve customers in more than 80 countries and 50 languages across social, mobile, and digital channels. We utilize a holistic approach, applying solutions from our four customer experience segments-Consulting, Technology, Care and Growth-to help companies provide an amazing experience to their customers, inspire customer loyalty, and grow their business. Our employees live by a set of customer-focused values that guide relationships with clients, their customers and each other.
Our Care organization utilizes an integrated platform of people, process, and technology leveraging more than 30 years of best practices to build customer value. Simply put, our Care team has a legacy of success. The Senior Project Manager is a key part of this team, and will impact our global operation as part of a world class team of professionals.
What We Offer:
- Performance equity, variable incentive bonus plan, 401K company match, tuition reimbursement
- Global career mobility, employee recognition programs, professional development
- State of the art technology which allows for seamless global connectivity
- Opportunities for flexible and remote schedules
- Rich wellness program and health incentives
Lead Everyday w Do the Right Thing w Reach for Amazing w Seek First to Understand w Act as One w Live life Passionately
Notice to external Recruiters and Recruitment Agencies: TTEC does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this web site or directly to any employee. TTEC , and any of our subsidiaries, will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with TTEC .
Employment Requirements: TTEC requires all employees hired in the United States to successfully pass a background check and depending on location and client program a drug test, as a condition of employment. TTEC is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status.Location/Division: Orlando, FL, USA, 3401 S Lafayette St, Englewood, CO 80113, USA Job Requisition: 02FUO-en
Apply for Executive Director, Healthcare Operations
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly