Dialysis Nurse - Experienced - Part Time
Mobil Dialysis is looking to grow its team of talented dialysis nurses.
We have specific part time needs in: Lake and Sumter Counties, The Villages areas
Several part time positions are available for experienced HD nurses to cover multiple north central Florida counties to service our Correctional facility contracts. Two days a week minimum and no call expectations.
If you are an experienced dialysis nurse living in these areas, this may be the right opportunity for you.
Who we are:
Since 1984, Mobil Dialysis has been providing hospitals with an outsourced alternative to staffing, managing and equipping their own dialysis department. Today, our nursing team does more than half of all inpatient dialysis treatments in the Central Florida counties that we service. Our success is based on a continued focus on hiring, training and supporting nursing excellence. We expect a lot from our nursing team and we compensate them well for their dedication to craft and company.
What we are seeking:
Several experienced acute care Dialysis nurses that are looking to either grow their craft or increase their earning potential. We are excited to expand our market reach into South Orlando/Davenport/Lake Wales and we need additional staff to make this happen.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to hone and expand your nursing skills. Mobil Dialysis provides several extracorporeal blood treatment therapies for our facility customers. This means our nurses have the opportunity to continually grow their expertise.
- A company small enough to act like a family but large enough to provide a secure future.
- High Earning Potential. Our average nurse out-earns their hospital based nursing peers.
- A Business focused on Nursing. Mobil Dialysis was started by a dialysis nurse. Most members of our management team are dialysis nurses. We understand the challenges nurses face in balancing care for their patients with care for their own family.
- Flexible scheduling and varied shifts available.
- Must be able to perform all essential nursing functions including, but not limited to, the ability to lift and carry, push, pull and handle all reasonable and customary objects at the level required to meet the demands of the job.
- Follow OSHA Infection Control Blood Borne Pathogen Rule of not handling blood or body secretions without personal protective equipment
- Keep a safe working environment by adhering to specifics outlined in the policies and procedures manual.
- Must be available to take call as required by company
MDI is an Equal Opportunity Employer and is proud to be a drug-free work place.
Education and Training Requirements/Preferences:
- Graduate of accredited Nursing School
- RN required, BSN preferred
- Current license with Florida State Board of Nursing
- BLS and ALCS (may be completed during hiring process)
- Nephrology Nursing Certification Preferred
- Must complete Dialysis check list as part of the orientation requirements
Apply for Dialysis Nurse - Experienced - Part Time
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly