Quality Assurance Technician
Metal fabrication manufacturer in Lake Mary, Florida seeking a skilled Quality Assurance Technician.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Takes responsibility for their own safety and the safety of all employees by adhering to all safety policies and procedures and reporting all safety concerns to management. Utilizes the forklift operator safety plan, emergency action plan and accident reporting
• Know what the Company Quality Policy and Quality Objectives mean to them and their role associated with the achievement of these objectives. Acknowledges the Quality Policy Manual
• Audit the preparation of In-Process and Final Audit Report (WIP Sheets)
• Prepare In-Process and Final Audit Report (WIP Sheets) based on customer prints
• Understand the nonconforming material control, control of QMS documents, and control of QMS records, internal audit, and corrective and preventative action procedures
• Assist production with print interpretation and gauging when needed.
• Able to train operators and Quality Clerk - Technician and Quality Technician 1on Quality procedures, policies, and inspection methods.
• Advanced GD & T knowledge
• Calibration of instruments and gauges utilizing Gage Pack software (enter Calibration documents).
• Enter Data for SPC software.
Education: 2 year degree or equivalent combination of experience and education
Experience: 1-5 years in a Quality Engineering/Technician discipline. 1-2 years of supervisory experience
Computer Skills: CAD, Microsoft Office, SPC based software and excel
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations: None
Ability to read, and understand work instructions, procedures, and specifications.
Ability to respond to common inquiries.
Ability to generate concise graphs and reports for presentation.
Salary: $12.00-$17.00 (Based On Experience)
Shift: 1st 6:00am-2:30pm
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Apply for Quality Assurance Technician
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly