Lead Qualification Specialist (Inside Sales / Business Development)
We have an exciting new opportunity for a Lead Qualification Specialist with the YMCA of Central Florida. This is a full-time; non-exempt position currently based out of our corporate office near downtown Orlando, Florida. One of the area’s largest and leading nonprofits; with over 2,000 employees and YMCA Family Center locations spanning six counties in Central Florida. The Y is a cause-driven organization that provides millions in financial support to adults, children and families which have resulted in lasting personal healthy change. Through our strategic plan our goal is to impact the lives of over 600,000 Central Florida residents.
This position is responsible for a high volume of telephone and email prospecting; online lead generations, qualifying and processing leads and setting appointments for YMCA’s Membership departments within the organization. S/he will utilize the Salesforce Customer Relationship Management (CRM) platform to monitor, manage, and measure the progress in real-time with consistent content, data and messaging optimized at each touch point along the prospective member journey. This position has a fundamental role in achieving our ambitious membership acquisition and revenue growth objectives. The incumbent must be able to work a varied schedule based on peak business hours; that may include evenings and weekends.
- Complete outbound calls to targeted prospects, email communications and coordination.
- Systematically follow-up on all qualified opportunities and document interactions.
- The ability to set, and close appointments daily for the membership teams, over the phone, Outlook, and/or via email confirmations.
- Navigate through a conversation to uncover personalized objective, connecting the YMCA as a compelling resource for programming enrollment and membership acquisitions.
- Ability to manage time and stay organized, entering all communications into Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system and/or applicable data tracking resources.
- Convey summarized key findings from phone conversations to the rest of the membership teams to help refine marketing communications.
- Generate lead activity that contributes toward achieving annual membership sales goals.
- Set realistic, daily goals and manage a leads pipeline consistently collects, inputs and updates information into the CRM software and/or applicable data tracking resources.
- Produce and provide timely periodic reports and summary results.
- Serve as an enthusiast and generate interest for YMCA service offering. Build relationships with prospects and internal stakeholders to achieve membership acquisition goals
- High school diploma or GED required; Associates degree in marketing, communications, or business administration preferred.
- Minimum 1 – 3 years of experience focused on lead generation or business development.
- Minimum 1 year experience in online marketing and/or inside sales required.
- Minimum 1 -3 years of experience in a customer service, call center or digital marketing role.
- Must have strong verbal, written and interpersonal communications skills.
- Must be self-directed and able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Experience with a Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system preferred.
- Must be organized with the ability to prioritize, multi-task and follow up; within a busy and deadline driven environment.
- YMCA experience is a plus.
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- Quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision options)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided at no cost to the employee.
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment
- YMCA membership for employee and household.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Career advancement and growth opportunities with a nationally recognized large and innovative YMCA Association.
- A challenging, fun and cause-driven work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment. We will not discriminate and will take to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, pregnancy, martial or parental status, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, or any other category protected by federal, state or local statute.
The YMCA of Central Florida is committed to teaching life skills, values and an ethic of service to strengthen individuals, families and youth by developing health in spirit, mind and body. Our positions offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with individuals who are passionate about youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.