Programmer - Information Technology (IT)
Come join the McCoy Federal Credit Union Team!
McCoy is a Credit Union that CARES about the communities we serve!
We are searching for a talented, enthusiastic individual to join our team. Our programmer will be creating and testing codes, writing reports, analyzing data and helping to improve our processes to better serve our members and support our Mission, Vision and Values.
Ensuring that development projects are consistent in language and function, assist in identifying areas of improvement that can be solved with technology and programming, providing timely reports, working with vendors, installing new software releases and more.
- Use coding skills to develop improvements to existing core using appropriate coding language
- Assist in the tracking of documentation received from other departments
- Participates or coordinates the installation and execution of new software releases from Episys and insures custom programming functions properly
- Responsible for working with project and implementation teams as requested
- Responsible for attending meetings and training as required by Senior Management
- Responsible for working closely with and supporting other departments with technical needs such as troubleshooting, development and data
- BA or comparable work exp./certifications
- Certified in at least 2 programming languages
- Knowledge of server and network protocols
- Familiar with Symitar and PowerOn, OpCon, SymXchange, SymConnect a PLUS!
Apply for Programmer - Information Technology (IT)
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly