Computer Support Specialist
Deliver high quality technical assistance to computer users. Answer questions or resolve computer problems for clients in person, or via telephone or electronically. May provide assistance concerning the use of computer hardware and software, including printing, installation, word processing, electronic mail, and operating systems.
- Apply your knowledge and exemplary customer service skills to resolve email and phone inquiries for desktop client and software and application systems support.
- Document all inquiries, troubleshooting steps and resolutions.
- Ensure the accurate and timely escalation and resolution of all inquiries.
- Work with all lines of business to manage competing IT resource priorities.
- Set up pc including installing encryption software and adding devices to the domain
- Install and trouble shoot software on computers and servers
- Troubleshoot PC issues with users related to network access, printers and peripherals
- Provide support for third party network management vendor as needed
- Review activity logs and support the Bank’s information security program.
- Ad-hoc management reporting as required.
ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Proactively contribute to the enhancement of the user experience.
- Be user centric and manage the relationship throughout the resolution process with regular end-user updates.
- Support application systems in operation, including tasks related to identifying and troubleshooting of application and data issues, including resolution or escalation of issues.
- Demonstrate discipline and process rigor.
- Take ownership of your own development and drive excellence in your area of expertise.
- Engage with business partners.
- Bachelor's degree in information services or related field.
- Knowledge of financial products and core banking processes is preferred.
- 3-5 years' experience in an application support, technology support or in a service delivery role particularly in the financial sector is preferred.
Apply for Computer Support Specialist
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly