Full-Stack Dev Manager
JOB TITLE – Full-Stack Dev Manager
City: Orlando, State: Florida.
At Capco Technology Delivery Centre, we are dedicated to the financial services industries. Our professionals combine innovative thinking with unrivalled industry and domain expertise to offer our clients consulting expertise, complex technology and package integration, transformation delivery, and managed services, to move their organizations forward. Through our collaborative and efficient approach, we help our clients successfully innovate, increase revenue, manage risk and regulatory change, reduce costs, and enhance controls. Our teams stay at the forefront of industry trends and technologies that are driving innovation. From strategy to launch, we are adept at delivering across the full product lifecycle.
About the Job:
As a member of the Capco Technology Delivery Team, you’ll bring practical knowledge of agile development methodologies and engineering best practices. As a Full Stack Engineer, you’ll develop, test, and implement software fixes, enhancements, components, and/or new software systems and applications.
What You’ll Get to Do:
- Serve as a core member of an agile team that drives user story analysis and develops responsive web applications
- Perform hands-on software development, write code and unit tests, do proof of concepts, conduct code reviews, and test in ongoing sprints
- Work closely with Product Owners to guide and understand needs around client stakeholder management
- Mentor junior team members and serve as a technical resource and go-to person for less experienced developers, providing guidance and oversight
- Demonstrate a passion for learning and willingness to adopt new technologies
- Contribute to a culture of innovation, ideas, and continuous improvement along with a great attitude, solid communication skills, willingness to learn and collaborate
What You’ll Bring with You:
- 10+ years of professional development experience
- Experience leading an agile development team
- Computer Science Fundamentals
- Extensive knowledge of IT concepts, strategies and methodologies
- Proficient understanding of technologies and new technical architecture principles and concepts
- Automated testing (unit/integration/etc.) (Karma & Jasmine, etc.)
- Experience integrating with web sockets and RESTful web services, and Software Performance Optimization (memory, CPU, scaling, etc...)
- Experience writing Docker files and deploying to Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- Bachelor’s degree preferred.
You will join a company that supports and encourages an entrepreneurial outlook and independent thinking. Capco is not about organizational charts and layers – we operate with little hierarchy because we want all employees to feel that Capco is their firm.
We offer highly competitive benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, a 401(k) plan, tuition reimbursement, and a work culture focused on innovation and creation of lasting value for our clients and employees.
Ready to Take the Next Step?
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you. This is an opportunity to make a difference and contribute to a highly successful company with a significant growth trajectory.
Apply for Full-Stack Dev Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly