Clin Assistant Nurse Manager (Night Shift) Emergency Dept at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital- req11631
Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents. In addition to being supported by a team of outstanding nurse leaders, top-quality support staff and world-renowned physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital will take your skills and capabilities further with the latest tools and resources, as well as leading-edge technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography. Here, we have built a reputation around solving complex challenges, hiring the best professionals and staff to lead our patients toward the best outcomes.
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is seeking a Clinical Assistant Nurse Manager who will be Responsible for the day to day operations within the clinical setting to ensure delivery of quality service and optimal patient flow.
- Graduate from an approved school of nursing with a Bachelor’s of Science in Nursing degree.
- Maintains current professional license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida.
- Maintains current BLS; as determined by specialty area ACLS, PALS, NALS, or TNCC.
- Two (2) years of experience as a registered nurse in the acute care setting.
- Manages staffing for and oncoming shifts, based on patient acuity to insure patient care needs are met and budgetary boundaries are observed.
- Coordinates patient flow by working directly with the Administrative Supervisor office, Case Management, Discharge Planners etc.
- Monitors overall status of patients within area of responsibility and closely monitors status of seriously ill patients.
- Assists with the clinical evaluation of team members, completes written clinical performance evaluations and conducts timely team member assessments.
- Ensures incident reports are completed appropriately and follows up with incident reports as needed.