Press Brake Operator
Metal Fabrication Manufacturer is seeking a Press Brake Operator.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Operates computer controlled press brake machine to produce formed parts for additional manufacturing operations or sold “as-is”.
• Set-up correct program into control to run correct parts and quantities.
• Perform basic setups involving noncomplex bends.
• Reads production paperwork to determine specified requirements to manufacturer.
• Inspect parts utilizing calipers, micrometers and height gages to guarantee conformity to print specifications.
• Determine if material supplied meets production requirements.
• Fills out production paperwork and required reports.
• Fill out tags associated with production to identify parts produced. (Identification and Traceability)
• Do basic troubleshooting and problem solving including alarm editing.
• Must be able to lift 50 pounds
• Maintain a safe, clean and orderly work area.
• Safety shoes and glasses must be worn at all times.
• Hearing protection must be worn in all area posted.
• Gloves are to be worn when handling parts.
Salary: $12.00-$20.00 (based on experience)
Shift: 1st 6:00am-2:30pm
Term: Fulltime to Hire
Apply for Press Brake Operator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly