Are you passionate about sales? Are you an experienced sales leader with a proven track record of surpassing challenging performance goals? The YMCA of Central Florida is seeking a dynamic District Membership Sales Director to provide leadership, direct membership sales efforts and maintain a strong visible presence for multiple assigned Family Center locations.
This position is responsible managing and directing membership sales efforts. Directs the implementation of the membership sales plans at the assigned Family Center locations to meet or exceed membership revenue goals. The incumbent works closely with the organization’s senior leadership, executive directors and membership sales teams to impact membership growth. This individual is responsible for mentoring and ongoing training of sales related roles and supports district implementation of best-in-class sales training solutions to drive operational excellence. This individual must be able to quickly build rapport and lead membership tours with prospective new members utilizing a consultative sales approach which results in closing the sale.
Be part of something BIGGER with a career with the YMCA of Central Florida.
- Bachelor’s Degree in business administration, sales, marketing or related field; or equivalent work experience.
- Minimum of 7 years of sales experience with a proven track record of initiative, creativity and motivation to surpass challenging performance goals.
- Minimum of 5 years of direct supervisory experience.
- Strong interpersonal skills with the ability to build rapport and credibility quickly.
- Excellent communication and strong influencing skills
- Excellent presentation, writing and negotiation skills.
- Salesforce or similar CRM experience required.
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to work in highly flexible, rapidly changing work environment.
- Ability to work a variety of hours, including evenings and weekends.
- Ability to deal with pressure in meeting sales goals.
- Ability to work with diverse populations
- CPR/PR, First Aid, AED, and Oxygen certifications (within 30 days of hire).
Along with a highly competitive pay structure, the YMCA of Central Florida provides exceptional benefits which include the following:
- Quality healthcare (medical, dental, vision options)
- Long Term Disability and Life Insurance provided at no cost to the employee.
- 12% Employer funded retirement plan after two years of service with immediate vesting and the ability to add additional earnings from first day of employment
- YMCA membership for employee and household.
- Generous paid time off package.
- Career advancement and growth opportunities with a nationally recognized large and innovative YMCA Association.
- A challenging, fun and cause-driven work environment with creative, talented and diverse individuals!
The YMCA of Central Florida is a Drug Free Workplace and is committed to the policy of Equal Opportunity prohibiting discrimination in employment. We will not discriminate and will take to ensure against discrimination in employment, recruitment, advertisements for employment, compensation, termination, upgrading, promotions, and other conditions of employment against any employee or job applicant on the bases of race, color, gender, national origin, age, religion, creed, pregnancy, martial or parental status, disability, veteran's status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression, or any other category protected by federal, state or local statute.
The YMCA of Central Florida is committed to teaching life skills, values and an ethic of service to strengthen individuals, families and youth by developing health in spirit, mind and body. Our positions offer competitive compensation and the opportunity to work in a diverse environment with individuals who are passionate about youth development, healthy living and social responsibility.