SENIOR RISK MANAGEMENT CLAIMS SPECIALIST
The Senior Risk Management Claims Specialist acts as a liaison for the agency and provides oversight to the third party claims administrator (TPA) for property, liability, and workers’ compensation insurance claims.
· Bachelor’s degree from a regionally or nationally accredited institution in risk management, public administration, or a related field plus a minimum of five years of complex liability or workers’ compensation claims adjusting experience with an insurance company, third party claims administrator or risk management environment; or an equivalent combination of related education, training, and experience.
· Active Florida All-lines Adjuster License.
· Experience in public sector risk management, preferably in transportation.
· Insurance claims adjusting or supervisory experience with insureds in the transportation or automobile industry.
· Professional designations such as AIC, ARM, ARM-P, CPCU.