Who We Are:
Exciting news! Central Florida Health is now a part of the University of Florida Health family and has become UF Health Central Florida. This exciting development represents a bold new era in the delivery of world-class health care in the communities we serve with a name well-known and established both regionally and nationally. Our team members still benefit from a comprehensive and competitive benefits package designed to meet their individual and family needs. We also believe that is why Becker’s Hospital Review listed us among the “150 Top Places to Work in Healthcare” this year. Check out our available jobs and apply today!
Position Title: Registered Nurse
Under the direction of the unit director, the Registered Nurse is responsible for the care and safety of the patient.
EDUCATIONAL REQUIREMENTS / QUALIFICATIONS
- Associates Degree Required
- Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Florida Registered Nurse License
- CRRN preferred; Quality Indicator Measure cert within 6 mos of hire
- NIH within 6 months
- Special Skills/Qualifications/Additional Training/Experience Required
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.