Accounting Business Continuity Manager
Pay Level: $3,776 min. monthly
This role will give leadership to the Accounting and Accounts Receivable staff.
• Oversees the general ledger and accounts receivable, staff, function and processes
• Create systems and process solutions for new outreaches and strategies from researching to reporting on the results of those systems.
• Lead specialized processes like inventory management process, fiscal year end process, calendar year end donation process, etc.
• Be the finance project lead for systems changes and upgrades
• Reconcile finance systems
• Report revenue data monthly
• Participate in internal and external audits
EDUCATION, EXPERIENCE and SKILLS:
• Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Business with Accounting emphasis
• At least 5 years of experience
• Technical background/experience
• Understanding of business and system analysis
• Previous supervision experience