Medical Technologist - Osceola Lab - Nights
Location: Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
Address: 1001 E. Osceola Pkwy Kissimmee FL 34744
Department: DPH-Osceola Lab
Status: Variable Full Time
Working in the laboratory at Orlando Health provides team members with tremendous growth opportunities! Medical Technologists are exposed to diverse patient populations through the hospital system. From neonatal to trauma, there is opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your career.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- Professional Growth: Many opportunities to participate in various lab councils, committees, and focus groups to influence positive patient outcomes and advance your career.
- Cutting-Edge Technology: Participate in process automation and validation studies as new technology is incorporated.
- Employee-centric: Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- Graduate from an approved school of medical laboratory technology
- Bachelor degree
- Completion of an approved clinical laboratory training internship
- Current Florida license as a Medical Technologist certified in the specialty/specialties required by the laboratory section assigned
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.