Registered Nurse RN OR - Horizon West Medical Pavilion, SURGERY
ADDRESS: 17000 Porter Rd Winter Garden FL 34787
The new Horizon West Medical Medical Pavilion, and extension of the Horizon West Free Standing Emergency Department, offers a full range of healthcare services, including:
- Family Medicine
- General Surgery
- Laboratory Services
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Pediatric Medicine
- Personalized Health Improvement
- Pulmonary Medicine
- Sports Medicine
Our Phase 2 expansion (opening in early 2021) includes the addition of a six-level hospital with a 120-bed capacity to meet the growing healthcare needs of the Horizon West community.
As an Operating Room (OR) Nurse at Horizon West, you will be responsible for providing patient care in an Inpatient Perioperative setting (scrub and circulation), to ensure the delivery of quality service and optimal patient flow. You will find rewards in playing a meaningful role that ensures every patient receives the safe, quality and personalized care they deserve
- Associate's Degree in Nursing required
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (BSN) preferred and is required to obtain within 36 months of placement (per ANCC Magnet Status; tuition reimbursement is available)
- Maintains current Florida RN license (or NCL Compact)
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification required
- Other certifications as needed (ACLS, PALS, etc.)
- CNOR / CVOR Certification preferred
- Twelve months RN OR experience required.
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.