Maintenance Mechanic, Sr - DPH Engineering - 1st Shift - Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital (formerly Orlando Regional Sand Lake Hospital) is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlandos growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography. Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Five (5) years experience in healthcare or similar environments as a maintenance mechanic. Two (2) years of experience is required if a trade or vocational school graduate.
- Responsible for inspection, calibration, adjusting, lubricating and repairing or replacing components as necessary.
- Completes assigned preventative maintenance work orders on utilities equipment components promptly and accurately such as replacing filters, lubricating motors and pumps, adjusting belts, and cleaning contacts, etc.
- Submits all required documentation to supervisor in a timely and accurate manner, including completed work orders.