FAS Windows & Doors is seeking an Installation Coordinator to work out of our busy NW Orlando office, sharing management of the day-to-day installation process for replacement windows and doors. Responsibilities will include scheduling, permitting, quality/customer satisfaction, customer service and materials management. This position is the primary liaison between the customer and the company concerning installation and related customer service, will assist in the coordination of warehouse activity and logistics, and has the discretion to settle minor customer issues. You must have great customer service skills, time management abilities and knowledge of the window and door industry.
1. Oversees and supervises replacement jobs in progress from start to finish
2. PRO-ACTIVE communication with customers
3. Assigns installations to sub-contractors in a fair and judicial manner
4. Provides required documentation for permit runner and any communication requirements for the permitting office
5. Ensures required documentation is received for each job’s progress and completion
6. Updates computer entries in a timely manner on work in progress
7. Resolves minor customer service disputes in accordance with FASWD policy; escalates major issues
8. Resolves vendor issues with purchasing department
9. Verifies and approves sub-contractor labor bills
10. Performs warehouse duties as needed
11. Maintains quality standards as set by FASWD
Education, experience, knowledge, and skills required for this position include:
*Must have excellent organizational, interpersonal and customer service skills.
*Must be computer literate and demonstrate ability in Microsoft Office. Salesforce experience is a plus.
*Ability to handle multiple customer issues at once, and work under pressure
*Must be a mature, responsible and independent worker.
*Professional appearance required.
*Two (2) to five (5) years related experience in construction industry is required, window/door company experience preferred.
*Must demonstrate a high level of integrity and ethics.
If you have the needed skills and are interested in joining our growing and exciting company, please send your resume as a Microsoft Word document attachment with salary history. Email is the preferred method of communication. No phone calls please. Upon review of your qualifications, an FASWD representative may contact you. The successful incumbent must pass a pre-employment background and driving check and drug screen. EOE/DFWP.
This is a full time position. Thank you for applying for this outstanding opportunity today.
Apply for Installation Coordinator
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly