Mgr, Imaging Services - Dr. Phillips Radiology - Days - Orlando Health Dr. P. Phillips Hospital
Dr. P. Phillips Hospital (formerly Orlando Regional Sand Lake Hospital) is a full-service medical/surgical facility serving the residents of Southwest Orange County and Orlandos growing tourist population. In addition to a highly qualified team of nurses, support staff and physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is equipped with the latest technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography.
Specialize in Unparalleled Patient Care at Dr. P. Phillips Hospital. With an international reputation for highly specialized care and state-of-the-art medicine, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital is a 237-bed, full-service medical/surgical facility serving the needs of Southwest Orange County residents. In addition to being supported by a team of outstanding nurse leaders, top-quality support staff and world-renowned physicians, Dr. P. Phillips Hospital will take your skills and capabilities further with the latest tools and resources, as well as leading-edge technology in diagnostic imaging, cardiovascular catheterization and angiography. Here, we have built a reputation around solving complex challenges, hiring the best professionals and staff to lead our patients toward the best outcomes
Plans, develops, organizes and manages the services of Radiology and Nuclear Medicine, assuring continual, timely and accurate services to patients within financial and budgetary guidelines
Bachelors Degree required.
- Must maintain a valid Certified Radiologic Technologist licensure by the State of Florida or Florida State License as a Nuclear Medicine Technologist renewed biannually.
- Must maintain a valid American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification or Certified (CNMT) by the Nuclear Medicine Technology Certification Board (NMTCB).
- BLS/Healthcare Provider certification.
Five (5) years of experience in nuclear medicine or radiology to include three (3) years management or supervisory experience in a clinical setting.
- Adhere to policy, procedures, mission statements, and Commitment to Excellence standards.
- Develops and maintains budgetary and procedural performance.
- Attends corporate Radiology and Nuclear Medicine Councils.
- Responsible for a staff with of 40 or greater full-time equivalents (FTEs) in an individual or multiple departments. Maintains corrective action plans for budgetary variances.
- Works with corporate team to set standards that meet all regulatory bodies to include JCH, Florida Department of Health, and NRC. Elicits input from corporate radiology consultant regarding capital acquisitions, quality, and systems issues to ensure consistency throughout the system.