Registered Nurse RN- Dialysis - PRN Days (Day-Pool/Per Diem), DIALYSIS at Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital - req21562
Health Central Hospital, a part of Orlando Health, is one of centralFlorida's most progressive healthcare providers. Located in Ocoee/Winter Gardenjust minutes from Orlando, our facility features a unique design, 212-bed acutecare hospital, as well as an Emergency Department. Health Central Hospitalscommitment, attitude and actions reflect 60 years of service to its surroundingcommunities and neighbors.
As a Dialysis Nurse Nurse at Health Central, you will be responsible for overseeing dialysis treatments required by patients suffering from acute or chronic kidney failure, checking and recording patients' vitals, ensure that dialysis machines are set up correctly, and will teach patients how to operate hemo dialysis machines. You will provide the highest quality and reliable care to ensure the delivery of quality service and optimal patient flow. You will find rewards in playing a meaningful role that ensures every patient receives the safe, quality and personalized care they deserve.
- PRN Dayshift
- Bachelor's Degree in Nursing required OR must be actively enrolled in or pursuing enrollment in an accredited BSN program
- Current professional license as a registered nurse in the State of Florida
- Must maintain a current BLS with Healthcare Provider Certification
- Other specialty certifications may be required as needed (such as ACLS, PALS, NALS, TNCC, etc.).
- National Certification from Nephrology Nursing Certification Commission (NNCC) a plus
- 1+ years prior experience with treating Dialysis patients required; 2 or more years is preferred
ADDRESS: 10000 West Colonial Dr Ocoee FL 34761
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.