Westminster Towers is a large upscale Active Living Community and Health Center located just south of downtown Orlando. We are a church related, not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs by creating and administering excellent residential and health care facilities. We are a looking for an LPN to provide direct nursing care to the residents and supervise day-to-day nursing activities
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
Comply with all applicable rules, policies, standards and guidelines related to employment with Westminster Services and its communities.
- Assist with the evaluation of residents needs.
- Assist with planning resident care based on MD orders.
- Implement resident care based on MD orders. Evaluate care and communicate with MD for updates of orders (PRN).
- Ensure that residents receive their medicine at the prescribed time by the MD order.
- Monitor blood glucose, temperature and blood pressure.
- Assist residents with Daily Living Activities such as bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, transfer, ambulation, toileting and other resident needs.
- Ensure that CNAs are following MD Orders.
- Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Licensed Practical Nurse
- Must be CPR Certified
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
EOE, DFWP We honor those who have served.