Westminster Towers, a Mission-inspired, fiscally strong, faith based, not-for-profit organization, is seeking Registered Nurses and Licensed Practical Nurses at our continuing care retirements community located south of downtown Orlando. Our employees work with excellence and serve with heart. We have openings for Full and Part-Time RN's and we invite you to join our team as a Registered Nurse (RN) in our Health Center.
Available Shifts: 7-3, 3-11, Part-Time every other weekend. (Usually Saturday/Sunday)
ESSENTIAL QUALIFICATIONS: Must be currently licensed in the State of Florida as a Registered Nurse. Must be CPR Certified. One year of long term care desirable. Experience working with the elderly, handicapped or developmentally disabled adults preferred.
A day in the life of an RN at Westminster consists of :
- Providing heartfelt caring service to our residents.
- Following physician orders to provide excellent care and care planning.
- Administering medication, IVs, give shots, update patient records, provide emotional support, patient education, basic diagnostics, and other patient procedures for residents.
- Respond to all emergencies.
- Schedule doctors appointments and coordinate transportation for the residents. Includes scheduling labs and transcribing lab results.
- Supervise and support CNA's and LPNs as Charge Nurse ensure they are providing resident care based on physician orders and defined care plans.