MRI Technologist - Horizon West Radiology - FT / PT - Days - Orlando Health - Health Central Hospital
The newly openedOrlando Health Emergency Room Horizon West includes 24 patient rooms andprovides state-of-the-art emergency care by board-certified ER physicians and ahighly skilled clinical team, caring for adults and children 24 hours a day,7 days a week.
Full time and Part time positions available!
Provides quality patient care when performing diagnostic imaging and related procedures to demonstrate anatomy for interpretation and/or intervention while adhering to MRI safety principles.
- Graduate of accredited school of Radiologic Technology.
- Valid Certified Radiologic Technologist licensure by the State of Florida and
- Valid American Registry of Radiologic Technologists (ARRT) certification and
- Maintains current BLS/Healthcare Provider certification
- Performs diagnostic imaging and related procedures to demonstrate anatomy and/or physiology for interpretation and/or intervention.
- Exercises professional judgment in performance of services and maintains a demeanor complimentary to quality care.
- Delivers appropriate care while recognizing patient conditions and ensuring successful completion of procedures.
- Complies with all state and federal regulations applicable to each modality.
- Adheres to Orlando Health mission statements and commitment to excellence standards.
- Assesses the patients physical condition and age specific needs.
- Provides instructions that achieve patient cooperation and desired results.
- Performs proper patient identification, acquires patients clinical history and assures that the information is accurately documented.