Isleworth a high-end gated community located in Windermere is seeking a Pool Manager to oversee the daily operation of its residential pool maintenance department. This position requires a seasoned pool operations/repair technician who is able to lead a team, along with the ability to diagnosis, resolve & repair pool issues.
- Trains and supervises Pool Techs
- Ability to analyze pool chemistry
- Troubleshoots pool problems to include; pool lights, pool circulation, pumps, heaters
- Leak detection
- Filter installations
- Familiar with all pool equipment including pumps/motors, filters, timers, automation, plumbing, heaters, electric.
- Must be CPO and LP certified
- Must have a minimum of 3 years pool experience
- Must have strong customer service skills
- Must be able to pass background check to include a clean driving record
In exchange for this experience, we offer a competitive salary, insurance benefits, 401k plan, paid time off and the opportunity for commission.
Apply for Pool Manager
Already uploaded your resume? Sign in to apply instantly
More searches like this
- Entertainment / Leisure Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere
- Professional Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere
- Retail Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere
- Utilities Sports / Fitness $30,000 - $49,999 Permanent jobs in Windermere