Westminster Towers is a large upscale Active Living Community and Health Center located just south of downtown Orlando. We are a church related, not-for-profit community service organization dedicated and committed to providing services for older adults and persons with special needs by creating and administering excellent residential and health care facilities.
This candidate will provide instructions and support for staff that prepares and serves meals to residents at all levels of service in all dining areas. Ensures exemplary customer service is being practiced at all times.
ESSENTIAL POSITION FUNCTIONS:
- Oversee daily caf service to ensure an overall quality resident experience. Maintain and manage Standards of Service to our residents in the Dining Rooms.
- Ensure that all service is performed in a friendly, caring, professional and timely manner.
- Work closely with culinary team to assure quality products are being prepared and served based on established presentation protocols.
- Prepare dining service reports, In-services and inventories as assigned by the supervisor.
- Scheduling and tracking of hours to meet budget
- Manage catering services to ensure successful operations at all company activities.
Directs daily operations of food quality, supervises day to day work activities by delegating, assigning and
prioritizing activities and monitoring operational standards
- Ensure that cleanliness and sanitation of the dining areas are maintained based on established high standards and guidelines.
Core competencies of this position requires analytical thinking skills, drive and dependability, customer focused behavior and consistent communication skills.
Education: High School Diploma or Equivalent
Florida SafeStaff Certification required or ability to obtain certification within
90 days date of hire.
Experience: 3 Years experience in a high volume full service dining environment.
Must have Supervisory Leadership experience.
Requirements: Ability to learn computer programs as defined by Westminster Communities of Florida.
Must have the ability to work independently with minimal supervision.
Must have problem solving skills.
Join the Westminster Family today! We offer:
- Flexible Hours
- Fun Work Environment
- Competitive Wages
- Health Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Fitness Facility Onsite
- Paid Time Off
- Free Covered Parking (Downtown Orlando)
- Career Advancement
- Free Meals and More!
EOE, DFWP We honor those who have served.