Food Service Attendant (SNF) - Health Central Park - Full Time - Shift Varies
Department: PARK FOOD SERVICES
Status: Full Time
The Food Service Attendant (SNF) provides assistance in all dietary functions as directed, and provides our residents and guests with service above and beyond expectations to ensure a memorable food and dining experience.
Must be able to speak, comprehend, read and write the English language.
- Prepares resident tray line, cafeteria serving line, mobile serving line, and assists in the making of early/late trays.
- Assists where needed for special functions.
- Demonstrates a working knowledge of the most current Food Code, infection control procedures and HAACP guidelines.
- Assist in serving meals as necessary and on a timely basis.
- Serve food in accordance with established portion control procedures.
- Inspects all diet trays to assure that the correct diet and texture ordered is served to the resident.
- Perform dishwashing/cleaning procedures. Assure that utensils, etc. are readily available for next meal.
- Remove food trays from carts, dining room, etc. and take to dishwashing area.
- Assist in daily or scheduled cleaning duties in accordance with established policies and procedures.
- Communicates concerns and recommendations promptly to the Food and Nutrition Leadership team.
- Maintains reasonably regular, punctual attendance consistent with Orlando Health policies, the ADA, FMLA and other federal, state and local standards.
- Maintains compliance with all Orlando Health policies and procedures.
Other Related Function
- Attends and participates in monthly meetings, in-services, and projects as directed.
- Exceeds Resident Satisfaction Survey goals.
ADDRESS: 411 N Dillard St Winter Garden FL 34787
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.