Outpatient Surgical Technologist - ORMC ACC Surgery - Days (First-Variable Full Time), ORMC ACC Surgery at Orlando Health Orlando Regional Medical Center (ORMC) - req18857
Working in the operating rooms at Orlando Health provides team members with tremendous growth opportunities. Surgical Technologists are exposed to diverse patient populations through the hospital system. From neonatal to trauma, there is opportunity to expand your knowledge and grow your career.
Top Reasons to Choose Orlando Health:
- Competitive Pay: Evening, nights, and weekend shift differentials offered for qualifying positions.
- Professional Growth: Promotional clinical ladder and skill-based pay opportunities available.
- Committed to Quality: Orlando Health a member of the Florida Surgical Care Initiative (FSCI), a collaboration of Florida's hospitals that focus on preventing surgical complications and improving quality of care.
- Employee-centric: Orlando Health has been selected as one of the 2019 Best Workplaces in Health Care and Biopharma by Great Place to Work and FORTUNE.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Successful completion of:
- Surgical Technology training program; or
- U. S. Military Medical Core Training; or
- Completion of an equivalent on-the-job training program with 7 years recent surgical tech experience.
- Maintains current BLS/HealthCare Provider certification.
- One (1) year of surgical technologist experience
ADDRESS: 22 Underwood Street. Suite 103 (Ambulatory Care Center) Orlando FL
ABOUT ORLANDO HEALTH
Orlando Health is one of Florida's most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare networks, and is based in Orlando, FL. Our facilities, advanced medical treatments and procedures, and highly qualified staff have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader for nearly two million Central Florida residents and 10,000 international visitors annually. Click here to learn more about Orlando Health.