Financial Consultant - Financial Planning - First
Orlando Health is one of Floridas most comprehensive private, not-for-profit healthcare systems providing access to nearly two million Central Florida residents and has provided care for more than 4,600 international visitors annually. Our physician practices, diagnostic centers, hospitals and advanced medical treatments and procedures, along with our highly qualified team of medical specialists, have distinguished Orlando Health as a healthcare leader. We are one of Central Floridas largest employers with more than 15,000 employees and nearly 3,000 affiliated physicians supporting our philosophy of providing a continuum of care that revolves around patients needs. As a leading healthcare resource, providing world-class medical care as well as training our future healthcare providers, Orlando Health will continue to foster growth and development throughout the region for generations to come. We are looking for talented individuals to be part of our team.
The Corporate Department at Orlando Health is seeking a Financial Consultant to join our Financial Planning team. This role is responsible for the creation, execution and refinement of financial analyses, processes, accounting, reporting, reimbursement, fundraising activities and/or other finance and accounting related activities.
- Bachelors degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field.
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) or Masters Degree in Finance, Business Administration, Accounting or related field may substitute for up to two (2) years of the required experience.
- Four (4) years of experience in financial analysis and planning, accounting, reimbursement, public accounting, philanthropic accounting/finance or consulting.
- Computer experience required with an emphasis on spreadsheet and database programs.
- Support business planning processes, the development of annual operating and capital budgets, accounting related business processes, financial reporting, decision support and cost accounting, regulatory filing or other similar finance and accounting related activities.
- Provide internal and external customers with accurate and timely data to support strategic decision making and compliance.
- Provide accurate internal and external financial accounting and reporting.
- Provide resources, project management, and specialized knowledge to assure effective and timely completion of projects.