If you're looking for the chance to learn, grow, and make a contribution to the community, look at employment opportunities with Full Sail University. You'll find your choice of career opportunities, great benefits, an environment that welcomes and values creativity, and a work experience that is both challenging and rewarding!
The Sr. Operations Analyst serves as a subject matter expert (SME) on all enterprise systems used by Full Sail University. Said systems include, but are not limited to, Salesforce, Campus Nexus, Workday, and more. In addition to serving as an enterprise systems SME, the Sr. Operations will lead key operational projects in an effort to streamline operations, reduce costs, improve operational efficiency and implement best practices.
- Serve as an enterprise systems Subject Matter Expert (SME) for many enterprise applications
- Demonstrate a high-level of technical competency, resolve complex technical issues
- Lead key IT operational projects
- Coordinate technical resolution with vendors
- Consult with users/customers
- install and configure software
- Research, recommend, and implement best practices
- Author documentation
- Adhere to established Project Management practices, advise on possible improvements
- Write database queries
- Demonstrate the ability to work independently, or as a member of a team
- Mentor junior staff members
- Collaborate with other IMT Teams
- Prepare and present findings in a public forum
- Exhibit professional behavior becoming of a Sr Operations Analyst
- Knowledge of database technologies, constructs, etc..
- Oral and writing skills
- Problem-solving skills
- Salesforce administration skills a plus
- Workday administration skills a plus
- Campus Nexus skills a plus
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE:
- BS in Computer Science, Information Systems or related degree
- Five (5) - Ten (10) experience in a technical support capacity
CERTIFICATES, LICENSES, REGISTRATIONS:
- Proficiency with desktops, laptops, and servers
- Networking skills a plus
- Ability to lift and move desktop computers
Full Sail is an Equal Opportunity Employer.